Sunday, June 19, 2011

De Novo

Hello friends!

Thank you for taking an interest in me! By no means, this is not my first blog, but I have a way of starting things over, refreshed and anew. My blogs in the past were mostly based on petty things about life. "Oooh, omg that new vampire novel was sooo amazing!!" And yes, when I was a young-un, I was into that cheeze-like form of literature, but who could blame me? I was into it before it became a teenage-vampire-loving trend. But I'm a lot older now, and I desire to write about things much more meaningful about my life. The title of this blog, "Within a Journey Without Direction," is a way of saying that I don't have a major direction in life, but I'm eager and willing to keep experiencing new things. I have an affinity to service that I've had as long as I can remember, but I've always been a shy, introverted person, and I had a hard time getting out of my box. My protected, safe little space is so easy to cling to. However, I have some pretty incredible people in my life that can do just what my little heart has always long to do. They've shown me things I can do. It's a start. I want to keep expanding myself in all directions, and I want to use this blog to take record of these ventures, about service, my art, and anything that is relevant to ME. To write. To just do SOMETHING instead of lay around in lethargy, apathetic to everything.

3 comments:

  1. Psh whatever, laying around in a pool of apathy is the only way i get any writing done. But if you want to live in a land of sunshine and unicorns then i guess that's ok, too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read your posts! Post often, yes?

    ReplyDelete